RE: st: tables to include columns for observations that are not present

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: tables to include columns for observations that are not present
Date   Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:15:20 -0000

This is true, but the -tabcount- command mentioned
earlier does not require any such subterfuge in
advance. All the subterfuge is done on the fly.

Christopher W. Ryan

> One not-so-stylish solution I had thought of was to use the "fake"
> student I have in the database be recorded as seeing one of every
> top-ten diagnosis.  That way, a column for every top-ten code
> would be
> generated by a simple -table- command.

b. water