st: RE: Sub samples

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Sub samples
Date   Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:21:13 -0600

-findit chow- points to several FAQ by William Gould that will be of
interest.

Here is an example testing if the estimated coefficients for the postwar
years differ.

webuse grunfeld, clear

gen byte postwar_years = year >1945

foreach var of varlist mvalue kstock  {