st: Re: Learning LaTex

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Learning LaTex
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:23:40 -0000

As it happens, unofficial Stata has a very large number of utilities to
produce tables for LaTeX and/or HTML and/or word processor and/or
spreadsheet documents. Two ways to start a search on that subject from
within Stata are to type

findit listtex

which leads you to a lot of material on my -listtex- package, and to
type

findit estout

which leads you to a lot of material on Ben Jann's packages such as
-estout-. Either of these can be used to produce LaTeX tables using
Stata do-files.

I hope this helps.

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
POSTAL ADDRESS:
National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London
St Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
STREET ADDRESS:
National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London
47 Praed Street
Paddington
London W1 1NR
TELEPHONE: (+44) 020 7594 0939