RE: st: Sample size calculation for dose response

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Sample size calculation for dose response
Date   Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:04:03 -0000

If you are using linear regression then you merely have
to specify the variance of X i.e. the doses per person
you are selecting by design.

You can use the command  sampsi_reg available on SSC

just type

ssc install sampsi_reg

If you want to repeat this command many times and produce a
power graph or sample size graph install samplesize also
available on SSC

ssc install samplesize

cheers
Ade