st: graph

From   Andr� Paul <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: graph
Date   Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:23:47 +0100

Dear all,

I have a variable containing 4 possible outcomes, say outc1 outc2...
I would like to plot the distribution of the outcomes (in %) by year, such that:

outc2_cum=outc1+outc2
outc3_cum=outc2_cum+outc3
and so on.

Then, I would like to have 4 curves (corresponding to outcX_cum, X=1,...,4), in the space cumulative distribution / years. In addition, I would like to have the area between the different curves to be filled with different colors (in levels of grey) and labels (corresponding to the outcomes).
Does someone have an idea how I can do this?

thanks,
Regards,
Andr�