st: StatTalk #5 Posted

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: StatTalk #5 Posted
Date   Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:34:48 -0800

Greetings
  We would like to invite you to listen to the latest episode of our
podcast, StatTalk, by visting
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stattalk/ and then you can click the link
"Go to our Podcast Page". This episode includes the following
segments...
  * Is Excel a Statistics Package????
  * SPSS Wiki
  * Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables Using Stata,
2nd Edition
  * Analyzing subpopulations from complex surveys
  * A Blast from the Past!!

  Also, if you have public comments on the podcast, there is a
Comments[] link at the bottom of the show notes. You can click it to see
comments others have made and submit your own comments for the world to
see. And, of course, we always welcome your private comments as well.

Happy Listening!

Michael Mitchell
UCLA ATS Statistical Consulting Group
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/