RE: Re: Re: st: A query on handling monthly data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re: Re: st: A query on handling monthly data
Date   Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:19:32 -0000

That's clearer but still unanswerable
in any definite way.

Unless by chance someone on Statalist is
working with the same sort of data,
we have no wisdom about your data that you
do not have. If you think the missings,
meaning omitted values, are certainly zeros,
you should treat them as such. If you are unsure,
no guess by us can help. You need advice from
people who know more about your data than you
do.

Badri Narayanan Gopalakrishnan