Re: st: RE: icd 10?

From   Tim Wade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: icd 10?
Date   Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:40:23 -0500

Thanks David, Jean and Thomas for the information, it was all helpful.
I did search the archives and found that although this issue has been
raised before, there hasn't been very satisfactory solution-at least
for my purposes. I started to modify the icd9 program to accept the
icd10 codes, as Scott Merryman started and discussed in a previous
post, but this seems to be too big a task for me to take on right now.
I think my best bet will be to write a program for my particular need.
Thanks again. Tim