st: prcomp

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: prcomp
Date   Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:16:36 -0500

I have a few questions about the prcomp command. I have looked at the
documentation and help file and have gotten a little confused. First, in the
standard prcomp command WITHOUT invoking the tukey subcommand, what method of
pairwise comparison is being used? Secondly, when tukey is invoked, which tukey
method is being used for pairwise comparison: Tukey's hsd or wsd? Thanks very
much for the help!

Leslie Clark, PhD candidate in Epidemiology
Medical University of South Carolina