st: RE: estout help - keeping equations and coefficients

From   "Raoul C Reulen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: estout help - keeping equations and coefficients
Date   Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:32:53 -0000

You should use a "star" after the estout option .estout *
That way it saves the coefficients of all saved equations.
Can you show us what your command looks like?

Raoul
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Erin Strumpf
Sent: 11 January 2006 23:14
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: estout help - keeping equations and coefficients

I'm using the estout command after running a mulitnomial logit
regression and then storing the estimates.  I would like to restrict the
output to the coefficients on just a few variables from each equation
(ie, value of my dependent variable).  If I put the variable names in
the keep () portion of the command, I only get the coefficients from the
first equation.  Does anyone have any hints on the correct syntax to get
selected coefficients for ALL the equations?

thanks,
Erin