st: Re: A dialog box to perform simulations.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: A dialog box to perform simulations.
Date   Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:05:34 -0500

Dear Michael,
True, I did not read carefully. Apologies.
Now, I got it. I now know how to use di _request().
I will try to adapt it in my program.
What are the built-in dialogs you mentionned? As I said
I am neophyt, so I apologize if I sound somehow boring.
Best regards.
Amadou.