st: R2 after newey regression

From   Lindsay Towns <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: R2 after newey regression
Date   Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:58:53 -0700

Dear Stata-Listers,

I conducted a newey west regression however it provides no information on the
goodness of fit of the model except F-ratio. Is there a way to obtain the other
information that is usually outputted with OLS regression (i.e., R2, adjusted,
SS, SM, etc)? I tried -fitstat- but the command does not work. I have stata
version 8.1. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Towns