Re: st: Saving Review Window

From   Tinna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Saving Review Window
Date   Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:33:36 -0500

Thanks for the answers. I have saved the commands in the review
window, but I am not very fluent in this framework, so I am not sure
about what to do with the program code. I figured I would not ask at
first, but have changed my mind :)

What do I do with the program code? I tried finding this program to
download, but STATA didn't find it. This is not to my surprise as I am
sure the code was left there for me to do something with it. What, I
am not sure. Ouch!

Tinna