st: RE: comparing 2 datasets, cf3, and output options

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: comparing 2 datasets, cf3, and output options
Date   Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:01:52 -0000

I suggest -append-ing the two datasets, with
a marker variable indicating which is which,
and then using -duplicates- to check that
duplicates exist on all other variables.

Carol Kolb