st: RE: Print ready tables in Stata v8.0

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Print ready tables in Stata v8.0
Date   Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:57:06 -0600

A few possibilities:

Stata's -estimate table-

Ben Jann's -estout- or -estout1-, see The Stata Journal 5(3)

Roger Newson's -parmest-, see The Stata Journal, 3(3)

I hope this helps,
Scott

p.s. The first thing you should do is update (-update query-) to Stata 8.2