Re: st: RE: Marginal effects after ivprobit

From   Tinna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Marginal effects after ivprobit
Date   Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:37:23 -0400

Thanks for the answer Scott.  Yes I am pretty sure.

If you try the same estimations again without regressing quietly then
you will probably see that the coefficients you get after mfx are the
same as from the original estimation.  Nothing has really been
changed.

And also where are the standard errors. Usually mfx spits back
something that looks like this.

Tinna