Re: st: Re: memory for matrices

From   "NEYMOTIN, FLORENCE" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: memory for matrices
Date   Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:13:08 -0700

thank you. I'm trying to make things compatible with stata 7/8/9 so I think that Mata is out :( Thanks anyway though.
Florence

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:23:54 -0400