st: RE: Patterns in an area graph

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Patterns in an area graph
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:23:29 +0100

In principle, you could knit your own area
patterns from point and line elements or by
using area elements as building blocks.

That said, the practical answer is No.

There have been various discussions of
this on Statalist over the years.