st: RE: Patterns in an area graph

From   "Dominic Muston" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Patterns in an area graph
Date   Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:16:53 +0100

That's a shame Nick, but thanks for the answer.

I did a few google searches before submitting here, but I might not
have been using very good search terms, so sorry if this is a bit of an
FAQ.  I guess I'll have to stick to grey areas or (black) dotted and
dashed lines.

The graph is of survival probability over time, the two areas relating
to two competing causes of death.

Dominic.