RE: st: RE: breaking labels into 2 lines

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: breaking labels into 2 lines
Date   Wed, 25 May 2005 22:06:26 +0100

Those waiting for this, or anything else
promised or predicted recently, to appear on SSC should
recall that Kit Baum posted on 15 May that

"Additions and updates to the SSC archive will not be available during
my absence from Boston, tonight through 6 June."

Nick Winter