Re: st: .do file max size

From   "Neil Shephard" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: .do file max size
Date   Mon, 16 May 2005 16:08:26 +0100

> Ok thanks - wordpad was the simple solution. Statarage prevented
> level-headedness.

I'd still read the FAQ, particularly the reccomendations pertaining to WordPad.

>  But if you can comment on my problem... I'm using WinXP sp2 - usual
> shmusual. No crazy alterations.

Sorry I've no idea what may be causing this problem, I rarely use the built-in editor
myself (and don't use Stata under windows very often either).  It may be worth
contacting Tech support with details.

Neil

Neil Shephard
Genetics Statistician
ARC Epidemiology Unit, University of Manchester

"If your result needs a statistician then you should design a better experiment" -
Ernest Rutherford