Re: st: RE: help file for kernreg2

From   Berk Sensoy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: help file for kernreg2
Date   Mon, 9 May 2005 19:30:01 -0500

Thanks  I have downloaded locpoly.  However, there seems to be a
problem with its graphing capability.  Is this a known problem?

Here is the output, after which a graph window opens with no graph drawn:

. locpoly flow return1yr, degree(10) width(.3) n(10000)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
[...]
system limit exceeded - see manual
system limit exceeded - see manual
(note: default scheme s2color not found, ignored)
(note:  shadestyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  graphstyle graph not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  color background not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  legendstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  color background not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  plotregionstyle legend_key_region not found in scheme, default
attributes used)
(note:  color background not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  plotregionstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  seriesstyle p1 not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  seriesstyle p2 not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  tickstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gridstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  ticksetstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  ticksetstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  ticksetstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  ticksetstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  axisstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle axis_title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  axisstyle vertical_default not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle axis_title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  axisstyle horizontal_default not found in scheme, default
attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  legendstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  color background not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  plotregionstyle legend_key_region not found in scheme, default
attributes used)
(note:  color background not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  numstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  numstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gsize not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gsize not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gsize not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gsize not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gsize not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gridringstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gridringstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gridringstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  gridringstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  linestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  shadestyle foreground not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle note not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle caption not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle subtitle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
grid.insert:  at row col, row and col must be positive integers
(note:  textboxstyle r1title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle r2title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle l1title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle l2title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle t1title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle t2title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle b1title not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  textboxstyle b2title not found in scheme, default attributes used)