st: RE: tabl question (table of reg results)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: tabl question (table of reg results)
Date   Mon, 2 May 2005 15:46:36 +0100

This refers to programs published in 1997 in the
Stata Technical Bulletin. It seems likely on
a variety of grounds that -estout- would be better
for your problem.

Crystal Lopez