st: graph: labels of ticks on y-axis

From   Trinh Le <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: graph: labels of ticks on y-axis
Date   Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:51:47 +1300

dear Statalist

Re graphing, ticks on the y-axis are labelled horizontally in Stata 7, but vertically in Stata 8
I find this quite annoying, esp when the labels are long or when there are a lot of ticks to be labelled.
I was wondering if there's a way of getting the labels to stand horizontally in Stata 8 as in Stata 7 please?
Thanks much

Trinh