RE: st: Telling Stata what computer I am on

From   Kieran McCaul <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Telling Stata what computer I am on
Date   Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:01:12 +0800

These are all good suggestions, but it's not just the D: drive / C: drive
that causing the problem.

My directory structures are different.

On one computer I started storing my sub-directories in "My Documents" and
on the other they were stored directly under the root directory.

I know I shouldn't have done this.  I know I shouldn't let Microsoft dictate
how I organise my work, but I had a moment of weakness...

Anyway, Nick's solution will probably work ok, I think.

Kieran