Re: st: further version questions

Subject   Re: st: further version questions
Date   Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:22:40 -0400

Well certainly so, but you'd agree this is not a very elegant
solution. It's like saying, "Why would one need return values r() or
e() or s() if you can just return the results in $S_1, $S_2, etc.?"

Stas

Stas Kolenikov
http://stas.kolenikov.name