Re: st: Maximum iterations exceeded with predictnl

From   "Matthew R. Polisson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Maximum iterations exceeded with predictnl
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:19:40 -0400

Dear Roberto,

Thanks very much for your help. The mlogpred command works quite
nicely. Is there a similar command which follows logit? I am assuming
that predictnl works after logit, although I can imagine running into
similar iteration problems.

Thanks very much for all of your help.

Matt