st: NL (not your favorite math equations editor)

From   Simon Moore <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: NL (not your favorite math equations editor)
Date   Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:12:14 +0100

Many thanks for your quick response and apologies for the misleading
'Subject' line.

Regards
Simon

--
Best regards,
 Simon                            mailto:[email protected]