st: RE: Re: RE: Re:Is there any way ?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: Re:Is there any way ?
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:37:21 +0100

This renaming of files is largely between you
and your (still unstated) operating system,
although Stata is available as an intermediary.

For example, under the Windows XP command prompt,
rename can be used to rename files. From within
Stata

!rename a76.dta b76.dta

will do the same thing.

victor michael zammit