Re: st: Scheme error message

From   Constantine Daskalakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Scheme error message
Date   Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:44:44 -0400

At 10:39 AM 9/8/2004, Friedrich Huebler wrote:
I would like to use the s2color scheme with a white background
instead of the default ltbluishgray. I copied the file s2color.scheme
to the personal ado directory, changed the line "color background
ltbluishgray" to "color background white", and saved the scheme under
the name s2colorfh.scheme. When I use this new scheme I get an error
message.

What am I doing wrong? When I use a modified s2mono scheme with a
white background I don't get an error message but the modified
s2color scheme does not work.

Friedrich Huebler
I've had exactly the same problem it seems. After spending 2 hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and a couple of messages to Stata tech support, here's the final answer (haven't had the chance to check that out yet):