st: "Default" settings in graphs

From   "Elizabeth Allred" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: "Default" settings in graphs
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:29:37 -0400

Vince Wiggins' short course on graphics at NASUG04 inspired me to fool
around with the graphics menus which I hadn't really noticed. Have spent
the day trying out all the different options. I'm curious to know if
there is an easy way to list the default options in a particular scheme.
For example, on the Title tab in Twoway, the drop down menu shows the
Size options to be "default, zero, minuscule, tiny, very small, small,"
etc. Which value is the default value for Size?

NASUG in Boston was great! Thanks to the fabulous presenters, everbody
from the Stata community (many listers!) and to StataCorp for making it
informative, interesting and fun. Hope to see everybody again next year
and some new faces, too.

Liz