st: Re: Unit root tests for unbalanced data panels in Stata

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Unit root tests for unbalanced data panels in Stata
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:41:45 -0400

Dear Jean
This question comes up from time to time on Statalist. I do not believe that any of those routines will work with unbalanced panels. Some of the underlying analytics for some of the tests may be compatible with unbalanced panels (or at least timeseries without gaps) but none of the routines {hadrilm, ipshin, levinlin, madfuller, nharvey} are implemented to allow for unbalanced panels.
Thanks
Kit Baum