st: RE: xtabond deletes some variables

From   "Thuy Le" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: xtabond deletes some variables
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2004 23:52:01 -0400

Hi all,

I tested my model again and found out that the problem is caused by .outreg.
The code does some things strange with dynamic panel data model.

Thanks,

Thuy Le

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Thuy Le
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 10:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: xtabond deletes some variables

Hi all,

Does anyone experience the problems with .xtabond command that deletes some
variables after the estimation?

This is my command:
	. xtabond goldcap inflation gdpcapgro real loggdpcap95 sdevgdp
sdevinflation loggoldlcu credgdp stkpen, lags(1) artests(2)

The results come out OK, but when I run .outreg
	. outreg using august2a.out

STATA gives the following error:
	"variable goldcap not found"

When I rerun the .xtabond command above, STATA produces the same error
message:
	"variable goldcap not found"

When I check the variables window, the variable named "goldcap" is not
there.

(The version of STATA is 8.2)

Thank you for your help,

Thuy Le