st: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: panel data command

From   "is300gp" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: panel data command
Date   Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:05:16 -0700

May I quote what he said: why my question is inappropriate? Who gives him
all the power to judge the others, the altitude?

Now come on please. There is on-line help
on -reshape-. There are FAQs on -reshape-.
Possibly, you have access to the manual
and thus [R] reshape. All these give
answers.

Sorry, but your question is not an