st: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: panel data command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: panel data command
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:56:17 +0100

Who I am is not relevant here.

The Statalist FAQ codifies Statalist practice. Every Stata
posting carries a link to it as a reminder of Statalist procedures.
I believe that the question of yours I singled out is inconsistent
with good Statalist practice in at least these ways:
it is on a very elementary point and is answered by resources
readily available to you, as I demonstrated.

I am clearly willing to help you: already I have answered
several of your questions and indicated sources of help
and ways in which you can find out sources of help. But
I want you to learn to help yourself as well.

For example, I wrote that -reshape- FAQ. One of the
reasons for writing that FAQ is to make information
available for people with questions like yours,
even if some are more appreciative than others.

You now have your wish, insofar as I'll say no more in this thread.