Re: st: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar

From   Toyoto Iwata <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar
Date   Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:24:33 +0900

Dear Syed

I suppose I have not enough experiance in multi-window
use of Stata.  In that situation, one may be easily
confused which window uses which dataset without an adequate
title. Next generation Stata might handle dataset in such a
way (, with a dataset navigation window(?)). But I will stop
here, because I have nothing to talk about future.
 I only wanted to express my favorite to slim and clever
present Stata.

Thank you,

Toyoto