RE: st: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar

From   "Rapson, Tracey" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar
Date   Mon, 31 May 2004 10:08:34 +0100

definitely a good idea!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Schaffer [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 31 May 2004 09:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar

I like this one.

From:           	"Syed Gillani" <[email protected]>
To:             	<[email protected]>
Subject:        	st: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar
Date sent:      	Sun, 30 May 2004 17:40:36 +0300
Send reply to:  	[email protected]

> Hello all,
>
> Forgive my naivity if this feature is already available in options
> somewhere.
> It would be very usefule if Stata title bar showed active dataset name
after
> the program name, like:
>     Intercooled Stata 8.2 (xyz.dta)
>     2 - Intercooled Stata 8.2 (abc.dta)
> and so on.
>
> Syed

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK
44-131-451-3494 direct
44-131-451-3008 fax
44-131-451-3485 CERT administrator
http://www.som.hw.ac.uk/cert

Common Services Agency Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.