RE: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: graph combine, asis

Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: graph combine, asis
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:32:07 -0500

At 04:19 PM 4/21/2004 +0200, Jann, Ben wrote:

You are right, I am looking for a fully automated solution.

What I like about the Word-Solution is that it is possible
to link the inserted graphs to the source files.
I have often found that a few hours spent developing an efficient, automated solution can save a few minutes of doing things by brute force. But hopefully the development effort will pay off in the long run! (It will if you have to do the task often enough -- and even if you don't, at least it is more interesting.) Good luck.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]