RE: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: graph combine, asis

From   "Jann, Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: graph combine, asis
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:19:06 +0200

Richard Williams wrote:

> This may be less efficient than what you want, but you could
> create, say, a
> 12 cell table in Word or whatever it is you use, and then cut
> and paste the
> graphs into individual cells.

You are right, I am looking for a fully automated solution.

What I like about the Word-Solution is that it is possible
to link the inserted graphs to the source files.

ben