Re: st: RE: mode

From   peter harper <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: mode
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:16:58 +0100 (BST)

Thank you Nick for your help. I am a little uncertain
as to what I do next. My variable is increase in wage
settlements occuring each year. I have done
. egen modeinc = mode (incres)
The variable modeinc appears on my variable list. I am
not sure what I do next. I have tried various things
but I do not appear to get the mode of this variable.
Doing it manually is out of the question as I have an
extremely large dataset.
I would be be grateful, if you would let me know,
references on how I obtain mode.
Thanks in advance

 --- Nick Cox <[email protected]> wrote: > This
isn't a simple question at all. If your