Re: st: -binreg- (was: ORs for non-rare outcomes)

From   "Patrick Mcelduff" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -binreg- (was: ORs for non-rare outcomes)
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:07:19 +0100

This debate has been very interesting and dear to my heart. I have
found it very useful and have obtained some useful references.
However, one of the worrying things for me as a Stata user is that
ALL the GLM models that have failed for me in Stata have worked
OK in SAS.

Patrick