st: RE: Re: retaining residuals using "by group" with regression

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: retaining residuals using "by group" with regression
Date   Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:05:36 -0000

I concur with the advice to start
with -levels-, but this seems a little
more complicated than it need be.