st: FW: RE: plot/graph of quantile regression coefficients

From   "Pagan, Jose" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: FW: RE: plot/graph of quantile regression coefficients
Date   Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:29:36 -0500

I sent this on Friday but I have not seen it posted; here it is again.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Pagan, Jose
	Sent: Fri 1/23/2004 3:36 PM
	To: '[email protected]'
	Subject: RE: RE: plot/graph of quantile regression coefficients

	Hi Joao,

	This is great, thanks! It never ceases to amaze me all the help you can get here by simply asking.

	Btw, the example in the hlp file seems to imply that if you do not include a varlist then you will default to graph all the estimated coefficients. No big deal, but this did not work and you actually have to list all the variables.

	Also, I’m using sqreg so that I can formally test a given coefficient across equations. I wonder whether the CI results are that much different between qreg, bsqreg and sqreg. I wrote a few lines of code that do the graphs based on sqreg and using parmby, although they are certainly not as elegant and easy to graph as what you get with grqreg.

	This is very helpful, thanks e adeus, Jose Pagan.

	This is the error I get:

	. grqreg, cons ci ols olsci

	(note: file C:\DOCUME~1\pagan\LOCALS~1\Temp\ST_040000ad.tmp not found)

	variable var00001 not found

	r(111);

	end of do-file

	r(111);