Re: st: access

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: access
Date   Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:01:11 +0900

Have you considered -odbc-?  (-findit odbc-, or even -findit access-)  I
don't know whether it would possible to load charts (my copy of Access 2000
doesn't have anything called "charts" under its Objects side-menu, so I
couldn't try finding out before posting), but it is worth a try if you
cannot use copy-paste as Ernest Berkhout suggested.

Joseph Coveney