RE: st: capturing input file information

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: capturing input file information
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:25:43 -0000

This may be broken by very long input, for
reasons recently discussed on this list.
Remove the = signs from the lines

	local shellcmd = `"dir `anything' > `dirlist'"'
	local shellcmd = `"ls -lkT `anything' > `dirlist'"'

They don't serve any useful function here.

Morten Andersen