Re: st: BBEdit/Text Wrangler Coloring II

From   Michael Ingre <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: BBEdit/Text Wrangler Coloring II
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:53:45 +0100

"Morten Andersen" <[email protected]>:

> This is really great! Thanks Ben!
>
> It works perfectly ok in TextWrangler v. 1.5 for me. The manual says that
> plug-ins should be dropped on the application, but this reports an error. I
> have placed the Stata language module in the folder:
>
> ~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler Support/Language modules/
>
> I had to create the TextWrangler etc. folders myself.
>
> The  extremely useful applescripts for submitting do-files or selected
> commands to Stata are placed in
>
> ~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler Support/Scripts/

Now, it works for me too in TextWrangler. I made a typo earlier when
creating the directories.

Thanks

Michael