RE: st: BBEdit/Text Wrangler Coloring II

From   "Morten Andersen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: BBEdit/Text Wrangler Coloring II
Date   Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:07:11 +0100

This is really great! Thanks Ben!

It works perfectly ok in TextWrangler v. 1.5 for me. The manual says that plug-ins should be dropped on the application, but this reports an error. I have placed the Stata language module in the folder:

~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler Support/Language modules/

I had to create the TextWrangler etc. folders myself.

The  extremely useful applescripts for submitting do-files or selected commands to Stata are placed in

~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler Support/Scripts/

I have a couple of (potentially) useful other scripts for TextWrangler for entering date and time and commented line breaks which I will send to Ben. Maybe the collection of scripts could be sent to the SSC archives.

Regards,

Morten Andersen

Morten Andersen, MD, PhD               Research Unit of General Practice
Senior Researcher                      University of Southern Denmark
Phone   +45 6550 3791                  Winsloewparken 19
Fax     +45 6591 6089                  DK-5000 Odense C
E-mail  [email protected]        Denmark