Re: st: Re: how to obtain Gini coefficients - rspread or inequal?

From   yumin sheng <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: how to obtain Gini coefficients - rspread or inequal?
Date   Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:42:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

  Thanks so much for your kindly advice. Meanwhile, I
am a little confused. When you say zero values, are
you referring to "missing values" or something else? I
believe we do not have 0 values for things like per
capita GDP. Your clarification will be greatly
appreciate. Thanks again!

Best,
Yumin