Re: st: Re: hypothesis tests

From   "Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: hypothesis tests
Date   Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:02:21 -0600

Hi Kit

Would you consider a sample size of 168 small, and as such any
inferences drawn on the basis of LM or LLR instead of Wald
could be wrong?

Stephen