Re: st: general statistical reasoning question in biomedical statistics(no Stata content)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: general statistical reasoning question in biomedical statistics(no Stata content)
Date   Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:47:25 -0500 (EST)

A very good point.  Thank you for reminding me.